Platinium Gaming
Welcome To Platinium Gaming
Platinium Gaming
Welcome To Platinium Gaming
Platinium Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get You'r All Friends To Play Here And Win Owsumm Awords.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Numerickz.xZ Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numerickz.xZ

Respect : 0

Numerickz.xZ Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Numerickz.xZ Admin Application   Numerickz.xZ Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:53 am

Name (I-G)(*):Numerickz.xZ
Name (I-Forums)(*):Numerickz.xZ
Past Rank(*):None
Roleplay Experiance(*):I Play RP Since 2001
Admin Experiance(*):None
Age(OOC)(*):19
Why you want to become admin(*):because I want to help make this better server kedepanya later, and defend the truth
Was you admin before(*):None
Short defination of Roleplay(*):A role-playing game is a game in which the participants assume the roles of characters and collaboratively create stories. Participants determine the actions of their characters based on their characterisation, and the actions succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines. Within the rules, they may improvise freely; their choices shape the direction and outcome of the games.

Role-playing can also be done online in the form of group story creation, involving anywhere from two to several hundred people, utilizing public forums, private message boards, mailing lists, chatrooms, and instant-messaging chat clients (e.g., MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ) to build worlds and characters that may last a few hours, or several years. Message boards such as ProBoards and InvisionFree are popularly used for role-playing. Often on forum-based roleplays, rules, and standards are set up, such as a minimum word count, character applications, and "plotting" boards to increase complexity and depth of story.
Per day playing hours(*):5hours
Are you helper in Platinium Gaming:Yes
Prove that you'll be a great admin(*):I'll desist and best possible and my best
How much players you invited here(*):3/4
Do you know about scripting(*):Yes
Do you know about forum moderating(*):Yes
Do you know about mapping(*):Yes
Are you sure that we will accept you(*):Maybe ._.
Your GMT(*):+7
Your country (OOC)(*):Indonesian
Your name(I-Real)(*):Renaldy Nicholas
Back to top Go down

Numerickz.xZ Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Platinium Gaming :: Platinium Forums :: Admin Requirments-
Jump to: