Platinium Gaming
Welcome To Platinium Gaming
Platinium Gaming
Welcome To Platinium Gaming
Platinium Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get You'r All Friends To Play Here And Win Owsumm Awords.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check Application Form By:Septer Ramos[Pending for IG test] [Denied for altabing while having a IG TEST.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Septer_Ramos

Respect : 0

Check Application Form By:Septer Ramos[Pending for IG test] [Denied for altabing while having a IG TEST.] Empty
PostSubject: Check Application Form By:Septer Ramos[Pending for IG test] [Denied for altabing while having a IG TEST.]   Check Application Form By:Septer Ramos[Pending for IG test] [Denied for altabing while having a IG TEST.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:32 am

Name (I-G)(*):Septer Ramos
Name (I-Forums)(*):Septer Ramos
Past faction name(*):LSPD
Past Rank(*):5
Roleplay Experiance(*):Here are techniques, theory and ideas for designing and using your own role playing games, exercises and activities, and for using the free role playing games, exercises and activities available in this site below and here Role playing games, exercises and activities help build teams, develop employee
Age(OOC)(*):16
Why you want to become faction leader(*):This I want be leader becuase , i am Firmly , not like DM or Non RP , and i will do my job , i will Fired Abuser Officer
Short defination of Roleplay(*):A role-playing game is a game in which the participants assume the roles of characters
Per day playing hours(*):4 to 5
Are you helper in Platinium Gaming:Yes
Are you sure that we will accept you(*):Yes
Your GMT(*):+6
Your country (OOC)(*):Philippines
Your name(I-Real)(*):Clyde Anthony Ricafort
Which Faction Do You Want To lead(*):LSPD
Define & explain these rules(*)

DM-Deathmatching; Killing players for non-valid IC reason or OOC reasons.
MG- Metagaming Metagaming means, Mixing IC over OOC,
RK-Revenge Killing; Killing the person who killed you.
RT-Rush Tazeing only applies the Police Officers,Soldiers and Prison Guards, This is Tazeing a person under weird circumstances. For example, You do not taze someone while you are being shot, You basically do not taze anyone carrying an Firearm on him at all.
PG-Power Gaming that makes your character powerful and does actions so the other player cant resist or fight back
Back to top Go down
yani_villegas

Respect : 0

Check Application Form By:Septer Ramos[Pending for IG test] [Denied for altabing while having a IG TEST.] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Application Form By:Septer Ramos[Pending for IG test] [Denied for altabing while having a IG TEST.]   Check Application Form By:Septer Ramos[Pending for IG test] [Denied for altabing while having a IG TEST.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:11 am

Stop Insult Jamie_Miles
Back to top Go down

Check Application Form By:Septer Ramos[Pending for IG test] [Denied for altabing while having a IG TEST.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Platinium Gaming :: Platinium Forums :: Faction Leader Application-
Jump to: